An Invited Session consists of a presentation session of six to 12 or more papers on a specific conference topic, organised as half or full day mini-conference. We invite senior scientists who have a special interest in a specific conference topic to to take responsibility for a Session, gathering papers from a range of research expertise around the world.
Organisers of Invited Sessions undertake to:-
- Select a topic of interest to themselves and to conference delegates.
- Obtain six or more papers on this topic. If there are sufficient papers the session may become a workshop.
- Ensure the papers are submitted through the PROSE online review system.
- Manage the review process for these papers using the PROSE online review system.
- Provide suitable reviewers for the reviews of the papers and enter these on the review system.
- Ensure the final versions of the publication files for the papers are uploaded onto PROSE before the deadline.
- Attend the conference and chair the session.
List of Sessions
A list of sessions being organised can be seen ..here..
Call for Invited Sessions
Researchers who would like to organise one or more Sessions on topics falling within the scope of the conference are invited to submit a proposal for consideration. This should include:-
- The title of the session;
- A paragraph describing the theme of the session;
- Contact details for the Chair(s);
- A short-form CV for the proposed Invited Session Chair(s).
If accepted, the Invited Session Chair may provide the URL of a web page containing the Invited Session Call for Papers (CFP). The Invited Session details and the link to the web page CFP will be placed on the table of Invited Sessions. Alternatively, the information can be put on the web page as a PDF document.
Click here to download a template that can be used for Invited Session details.
Invited Session Chairs are ex-officio members of the International Programme Committee. We thank them for the valuable contribution they make to the conference.